This is a hearty, comforting veggie Chili recipe!
I used to love my turkey chili recipe but having gone Pesceterian, I needed to adapt. I tried a few veggie chili recipes where you try and make your own mixture to replace the meat texture, and none of the carrot-walnut “meat replacement” suggestions were cutting it for me, so for this one it had to be the @yvesveggiecuisine veggie ground. I don’t love using meat replacements all the time since they can be very processed and contain a lot of soy, but for this recipe I find it’s worth it.
One serving has 300 calories, 1.3 g fat, 39g net carbs and a whopping 30g of protein.
You will need:
- 1 pack (175 grams) of @yvesveggiecuisine veggie ground
- 2 tbsps Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large 🧅 , 2 cloves of 🧄
- 3 peppers, I love doing different colours
- 1 can each of kidney beans, black beans, organic diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsps of Chili powder, sea salt to taste, cayenne pepper to taste 🌶
Fry onions in olive oil until translucent, add garlic cloves. Add cut up peppers, let them steam for about 5 mins. Add Yves veggie ground and add your beans and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer for 45 mins.